Long Overdue

I have been totally slacking lately with this whole blog thing.... I have no idea what has happened, but I guess it is life.... I am tired, tired, tired. I am tired of sickness, I am tired of silly weather, I am tired of stress!  There, I got it out!  hahaha, of and I have a toddler who is terrible two-ing.  Lets throw ourselves on the floor kicking and screaming! Yes, we had that a few times this week, and it was out in public!  Don't fret though... I smile and carry on. Yup.. I am a tough one. Let people judge!!!

We have been cooped up in the house all week it seems, Owen was sick and the weather was horrible we both were having a case of cabin fever. Today turned out to be absolutely beautiful and I am extremely thankful for this as we went for a little visit.

You see, my sister passed away 2 years ago on the 10th. We had gone to visit last year  and I had wanted to go on that day to visit, however, the weather was crazy bad, and yes, Owen was sick, but I am so glad we waited until today!

Owen and I ventured out on this beautiful spring day and picked up my other sister. It was nice chatting with her on our way. We arrived at the cemetery, placed our flowers (and 2 pink roses for mom), had a little chat, had a little silence, and it was nice. Owen was incredibly well behaved, well, he usually is, but there is always room for a tantrum or two, but none here!!


He was so proud carrying the flowers, and was so helpful laying them out. Christine would have loved him!!!!

I miss you
xo

Comments

Popular Posts