September

I LOVE September!! I really do!  There is something about it that just gets me motivated!  Weird- Well, it is because it starts to get cooler (YAHOO!) a new school year begins, and we are one step closer to the best season of all---- Fall!  Fabulous!  I was thinking today, that really September should be the beginning of the new year, not January.. I wonder who I need to talk to about this..

But since it is September, I would really like to ask WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?!!!  Seriously, I do not remember another summer that has gone by as fast as this one.  We feel like we were barely home, we barely got anything accomplished, and we are tired.... Why?! Ohh yes, we have a toddler- and our social life has expanded a bit by having to entertain the little guy.. Let me tell you-- he  NEVER stops... Which is fabulous, except he has a pretty Lazy momma... Well not Lazy in the sense that I do not do anything with him, as that is simply not the case, Lazy as in the sense that I do not RUN with him... "Run mommy Run"  Yup I let him down when I pass it on to daddy!!!  And yes, daddy runs from one end of the house to the other (we do not have a large home.) with him pushing along the ball popping lawn mower at the same time! Just incredible!!!  I am sure our neighbours really like when this occurs,  but that is the risk living in 'attached' homes!!!

Let's recap some of our Summer 2013:




<--We wanted to start the summer off right by teaching him that he had some responsibilities around the house too..

                                                     


                      Introduced Soccer ->
<--Went on a few Tractors!!!







                             Tried starting a new
                              Fashion Trend -->



<---He ran... and Ran..... and RAN!





<---And then he Fell!
(and believe me, it was NOT
Just once!!)



                                       

        We Spent a lot of time at one
                 of his besties! -------->                                                                      
                                  



<--- He spent a lot of time doing
what he loves most.....
DIGGING!!!!


                                     
                   
                           
                             He had numerous adventures with water ->
<----- He turned 2!!!!!





























<-----And then he spent the rest of the time having fun at the park and being with the ones who love him the most!!!!!!!


I guess looking back on our summer, we sure did have a whole lot of adventures-- I guess it just threw us for a loop as they were not our "typical" summer adventures!!!!   

Here's to many more adventurous summers!!!!

xo


Comments

Jinny McCreary said…
It was a good albeit quick summer but a bit too hot for my liking. I for one had a great time with Owen since I was thoughtfully invited to participate in a number of his outings. He really does not stop but that is what toddlers do. He is an amazing little guy and I love him very much.

Grammy

Popular Posts