Movie Time

 We just finished watching one of the best movies ever.   Let me be totally honest here....  A few years ago, my husband wanted this book. I remember it being a childhood book, but I don't remember anything about it. I got it for him for Christmas and he was pretty pumped. He kept saying how he wanted to see the movie, and I really couldn't care much to see it. 

We get movies sent to us in the mail and when this arrived early this week, I did not even think I was going to watch it.  But I am SOOO Glad I did.......Where the Wild Things Are..  What a fantastic fantastic movie!! I have never cried so much through a movie in my life. I think I cried through the whole thing. Wow, maybe I am just a total weirdo, but This movie was SO fantastic. You obviously have to look much deeper into the meanings, but I really can go on and on about this movie. I guess it really touched me. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

















"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures"


Comments

Popular Posts