Photography Class

So I started taking a photography night course at the end of September. It is going pretty good. However, I am a little bummed out right now. This week our class was cancelled and next week it is cancelled as well (we have known about this cancellation right for the get go).

I have really been enjoying the class and I am learning quite a bit. So far we have had 3 classes. We have talked about you know the basics, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, you know the boring stuff, I won't bore you with the details, but it is quite interesting and pretty incredible once you figure it all out. I however have not figured it all out, but am in the process of getting it. I suppose it takes and enormous amount of time and practise.   Sometimes I think it would be great just taking the day to take pictures......  Imagine all the beautiful things you would see, and appreciate.  Ahh,  but we see these  beautiful things every day, we just need to take the time to appreciate it.

We all know that when you take a class, homework is assigned. I will share a few pictures of what I have had to do so far.










Comments

Popular Posts