The best one yet.......


I am starting to like posting Owie's food journey, it is so fun!! Last night was the best so far.. He is such a trooper, very excited to try everything.... Just take a look at these.....

Yes! Mama told me I was going to try something new tonight!!!

Going in!

ohhh. Not too sure

Maybe I will just spit a little out

Ya, really not too sure

Ohh-Oh. Not looking too good

1

2

3

Wow.... That was rough....

So we tried carrots!!!! He did eat them, but did some terrible gagging.. I think it was the texture, it was a little difficult making the carrots to get the best consistency. I think tonight when I give them to him again, I am going to mix in a little water to thin it out.


xo

Comments

awww! That was so adorable!
Jinny said…
I remember these days clearing when Andrew and Jill began eating new foods. Owen looks to happy to begin with since he is getting some food and then the gagging begins. It made me laugh. Keep being courages Owen. You will end up liking carrots.

Love you,
Grammy
JILL said…
E and I just laughed SO hard!!!!
JILL said…
Thi seriously makes me laugh my arse off everytime I look at it. Amazing!!! xo

Popular Posts