I finally did it!!

So for years I have always wanted a nose ring... I have always been way too scared.... 
I don't live on the edge, I am pretty predictable, like routine, i don't like stepping out of my safety zone,  I think the word that would describe me the best is.... PRUDE.


But I stepped outside of my safe place and took the plunge!


I went to a place downtown, Nighthawk Tattoo It was an absolutely great experience!!
I totally felt out of place there but the man who did my piercing was absolutely fantastic! He really made me comfortable, even though I was pretty overwhelmed with anxiety! If you ever want to get a piercing done go see him. His name is Marc and he is FABULOUS!  I for one am done with piercings!!


It is a little swollen today, it started last night, I figure it is a bit normal, but still have a wee bit of anxiety over it! hahaha...


I am pretty proud of myself for actually doing it, instead of just talking about it!!!!  I also thought that maybe I was too old, past my prime... haha. I think it looks good, not too big, not too tacky...... YAY for me!!  I am such a Bad Ass!





xo

Comments

Popular Posts