Almost One

A few weeks away from one. It is so hard to believe that it has almost been a whole year since this little fella came into our lives!
It has been totally surreal every. single. moment. I am doing pretty well with the fact that he is going to be one in only a few short weeks. Yes I do from time to time, sit and look at his baby photos and ewww and awwww over them, but I am glad that he is growing up and developing.....typically.

In my every day life, I am exposed to families who have not had this full experience. And yes of course, he is only turning one and there are plenty of things that can come out later one, but as of right now, he is developing typically.  He has reached all of the typical (I wont use normal) milestones, and continues to do so. I watch him grow each and every single day, I watch him discover new things and rediscover old things. I watch him try to communicate with us I watch him cry, laugh, have fun, and hurt him self. All of these things are typical, and I embrace typical!!! We are very blessed to have such a wonderful (almost toddler) in our lives..

In no way do I want him to grow up too fast, I am not interested in him rushing past and then realizing that he is in his teens... But I do also relish in the fact that he is going to be one and is developing typically.





I am not really sure how his little eyes sees the world, but I hope that he sees it as fabulous as it really is.

xo

Comments

Popular Posts