A Crafter's Paradise.

I am going start this post off with a little visualization activity... Ok ready-----  Close your eyes, (well maybe not because you won't be able to read---)

Imagine, being able to sit in your pj's and slippers all weekend, sitting at a table all on your own, crafting.... Imagine, not being interrupted, you can get up at any time and leave your stuff all sprawled out, no toddler running around, no toddler tantruming, no chores, no errands, a whole weekend to yourself. Imagine being at a place where you get invited to all your meals, all of which are superb and cooked for you. Now can you even imagine that after you are finished those meals that were prepared for you you get up and leave the table. No dishes!!! No cleaning!! Just crafting!!!  And then when it is time for bed when ever you would like that to be, you are greeted with your bed being turned down and a sweet little treat left on your pillow..... Ohh and I forgot to mention, the treat pantry that is open 24 hrs, ohh and the incredible opportunity for a massage---complete relaxation....

YES YES YES a place like this does exist. It truly does..... Memories Manor is a crafter's paradise!!!
It is located in St. Clair Michigan. This is my second time being there, you can read about my first visit here. It was absolutely fabulous....  For $275 you have a weekend of relaxation, people waiting on you, delicious foods prepared for you, beautiful sleeping quarters, ample crafting room, beautiful atmosphere, just a fantastic time.....  Ohh and yes, I will be going again... and again.... and again.....
I have a weekend booked for next year, and in the spring I will book my visit for 2014!!!

I did not bring my camera with me this weekend---Ummmm silly... But I did have my itouch which I did take a few photos, not the best quality, but better than nothing......   If you are a crafter-- You NEED to really check this place out, however be prepared to wait a couple of years--- it is that GOOD!

Yes, a round bed... Incredible...

This was the creepy lady that was on the wall in the bed room

Everyone needs a boot lamp

um, appetizer?!  Yes Please!!!

I sure did have them!!!

Enough said!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts