Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!   I hope you all were safe and enjoyed yourselves!!

It seemed this year that Halloween snuck up on us.. Thankfully I got Owen's costume about a month and a half ago, or I would have totally forgot.. We did not even carve pumpkins this year-- Oh well.. Next year for sure!

I sent in Owen's costume to daycare today and he wore it like a trooper!! Then when we got home I put it on him so that I could do a few quick photos, took it off for dinner and then back on for the rest of the night. He actually LOVED IT!!!!

He enjoyed the kids coming to the door, we walked out in our crazy neighbourhood (well, the neighbourhood behind us....) He loved the sights and sounds... I personally LOVE the effort some families put into Halloween!!! There are a few houses that go all out-- This is a situation where having neighbours who wanna keep up with the Jones's is beneficial!!!!!!  It was fabulous out there...

We did not get a huge turnout, we never really have, I think it is because we live on a fairly busy street, and obviously, we are not trying to keep up with the Jones's......  I am sure as Owen gets older, we will get more into it!  I do love Halloween, it is a close second to Christmas, I will be more into....
--Ok lets be honest here, I have been dead tired the past few nights as I have been staying up really late watching netflix--- Walking Dead.....  I did not imagine myself ever watching a TV show like that, but believe it or not, it is really addictive... It is so unrealistic, and ridiculously gory but tacky at the same time.. However, I LOVE IT!!!  So I (we) have been staying up until at least 11-11:30 watching this, and then Owen has been having some sleeping issues, so by 1:00am he is up freaking out, then we bring him into bed hoping for some sleep, but have you ever shared a bed with a toddler????  Love waking up to a foot in the face!!!!   So needless to say I have been beat...... However, we could have totally stepped up for Halloween.... Next year for sure.....







xo

Comments

Popular Posts