Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!  I truly do hope everyone had a fabulous time with friends, family, and loved ones.  Owen had a fabulous Christmas.. He was such a little trooper!!
Christmas Eve we spent with our besties!  Home made Pizzas Delish! We did not end up going to watch skating this year- too flipping cold!!!!  And I think we were to tired and Lazy 
Christmas morning, I had to wake Owen- and he did not want to go down stairs, he was a little scared- I had said to him, lets go see if Santa came--- All that went through his little mind is -- Damn, that scary man is down stairs, and he began to get horribly upset. I explained to him that he was not here and I promised him that I would keep him safe. Then he agreed to come down.

He has been saying for weeks now that he was going to ask Santa for a Choo-Choo track. So I totally thought he was going to go crazy when he saw it. And.. He didn't.. Maybe he is still too young, who knows, but he did not go crazy- but we have not been able to pull him away from it!!! haha……


We took our time Christmas morning, just enjoying the three of us. It was lovely. I really enjoy Christmas morning- not like I haven't in the past, but there is something more to it when you have your own "little family".

We Absolutely did not go over board with gifts, there is really no need to. From Santa- Owen received the train table, a few books, a stocking, and a Sesame Street toy thingy…. From us, he received 4 gifts…

Something he wants-- He was really into our nesting Santa's but I believe those are not to be played with, so I went out and got him a set of his own, from the grocery store which he can totally play with!!
Something to wear-- 2 man blouses that dad bought
Something to read-- I got him a set of 8 Thomas books with a reader (which reads the books)
Something he needs-- Fresh out of bubble bath.. So I got him a bottle..

He did extremely well with opening gifts… He is a total Pro!!


   




Once we were finished our morning, we headed out to Oakville to my mother in laws.  Fabulous time there as usual. I tried everything to get little man to sleep but he totally refused!  I really thought that we would see the biggest baddest meltdown at dinner time… Nope. The champ made it to 9:45 before hitting the bed! Ohh- And bed-- I mean he slept in a big boy bed all by himself last night! Yup! Momma had to sleep on the floor as he refused to sleep in the playpen!! haha…

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as we did!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts