'Tis the Season…..

Flu Season that is.
For whatever reason, viruses, have been rampant in our home. I thought last year was bad-- (Sickness mostly just hit Owen) however this year- it has smacked me really hard in the face. Really wondering where my immune system has gone…. Hopefully it will find its way back to me……
After being sick, even for one day, it feels like you need a few days to recover from that.. Crazy I say.


Tis the season-- We did put up our tree finally- It is pretty great, not as great as previous years, but still fab. And I do have to say that my 2 year old is not  at all interested in it!  Mind you, he does like to look at it, but he does not touch it! Yes, Yes, I do have that well behaved as a child!  Oh Please, don't kid yourself.. If you  happen to believe that statement, you have never seen him pull a good one at Target, or the grocery store, or even at Value Village-- But he is a raging toddler. I still have problems understanding him. One minute he wants this, so you get him this, but within that 2.3 seconds, he changes his mind and really wants that. So you get him that and again, he tells you loud and clear that he really wants this! and then……. Well you get the drift.

I am super pumped for Christmas this year. This is going to be a great year for Owen. He totally is going to Love it!!! He is asking HO-HO for a choo-choo Track for Christmas. Good thing Santa had a heads up in the summer and will hopefully bring it for him. *wink* *wink*

Owen has a Christmas Concert at daycare, that did not go over too well… He is still a wee too extra sensitive of Santa. And yes, right when we got out of the truck he spotted the Jolly Old man himself, and immediately stated he wanted to go home.  Then I had to drop him off in a room that was pure chaos, kids crying, parents lingering (yes I was one of them) and then I went to sit with the others (at least 100!!!)  Each class came out, good thing his was second, and the owner had to hold him and all he did was cry…. However, after the whole concert, he was ready to put on his own show, up on the stage by himself, rockin and rollin!!!  What a silly boy!!

He has an absolute fear of Santa. Hopefully it is only absolute for this year (and last) I thought of really working it again this year and slowly getting him into it, But I have decided that I am not going to do that, it honestly is way too traumatizing for him…. And all to get the photo---- which I would really love to have….. But I really can't do that to him.



We missed a weekend visit from my mom because mother nature decided it was time to bring winter out. The weather and driving conditions were not really appropriate for a visit, was totally a bummer, but truly not worth the risk of hazardous driving conditions!!!

Well that is about it for now!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts