April

It is April. Not January when I should have had another blog post, but April-- just about 4 months since my last blog post. Ya, life happens.

We have had a crazy winter- much to long for my liking, however I think it is over now. Owen moved into his big boy bed and did incredible with that transition and continues to do so! I had my 35th birthday, I struggled this past season with a crapload of sicknesses… I struggled this past season feeling overwhelmed at work-- because of the time off due to the crapload of sicknesses. I have just pretty much felt overwhelmed with everything, but I am slowly returning back to normal…

I have fallen behind on picture taking so I don't think I have any to share today- But I am itching to get back at it… It is easier to use the iPad to take the pictures, convenience does not mean quality-- especially in picture taking, but it is fun. I have been working on a few things (craft wise) because it is convenient and easy Maybe I will share sometime.

We have a wonderful new addition to the family-- Kinley Jane arrived earlier this week- from the pictures I have seen she is quite the angel!  We will be blessed meeting her next weekend once everyone is settled down at home.

Hope everyone is swell- and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and posting much more often!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts