12 Weeks!!!!!

So, yes again, I am late in my posting. It sure has been a pretty hectic week so far...
But the great news is I am 12 weeks!!!!!!  We are finished the first trimester!!!!!!
We went for our ultrasound on Tuesday and baby measured to be 12 weeks and 4 days along. The heartbeat was 160bpm. Everything looked great!!  The little thing was extremely active, we saw it jumping, moving around kicking, moving it's fingers. It was truly incredible.
Below are 3 images that we got from the ultrasound. They are not really clear, but if you stare really hard, you can see something!!!!!!!




Head is on the right, looks like both arms are bent and over baby's face

Head is on the right, hand is up 'waving'



Not too sure about this one. Maybe head is on the left???


Baby measured at 5.6 cm. At 8 weeks when we had our first ultrasound baby measured at 1.8cm. Substantial growth!!!!  Yahoo!!!!!
The next time we go for an ultrasound will be during week 19 to find out the gender!!!!!!!

This past weekend was the weekend to share our news! We had Andrew's sister and husband (you are lucky E) and Andrew's mom come over on Sunday. We shared the news with Jill and E and Jill flipped!!!! It was soo great!!!!  And to see the excitement and joy in her, really made me feel wonderful!!!!!!!
We shared the news with Andrew's mom, and I think there was substantial shock to say the least.........

I shared with my family and unfortunately it was over the phone but that is all I could do.
I have shared with a few close friends, and did let HR (at work) know as well and I just figure the rest will figure it out either by word of mouth or on their own!!!  (I can't hide it forever!!)

I am anxiously awaiting a purchase I made on Ebay!!!!!  I ordered 3 bella bands. These babies are going to help me out while I can not do up my normal pants anymore, but I can't really buy any mat clothing yet, so these will help me out by giving me a bit more support so that I can wear my pants undone and not have to worry about them falling off, (hopefully!!!!!)
Things are going well. We are really excited, but starting to realize that this is going to happen soon enough and we have quite a bit of preparing to do!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!!

Thank you to everyone so far for all your love and support!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox




"The love of family is life's greatest blessing"


Comments

JILL said…
Loving the blog my beautiful sister-in-law! xo Glad that you've told most people. When you announce on FB let me know so I can post the pictures I took a few weekends back! SO SOON! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts