13 Weeks!!!!!!

Today I am 13 weeks and 3 days!!!!  Can't say though that I am feeling too hot. I am sick with a pretty rotten head cold-sinus issue.  It is pretty fantastic when you really can't take anything. I called my Dr's yesterday to ask what I could take, the Nurse told me I could take Tylenol or Advil. Then told me to ask a pharmacist. That was much help!!!!! On the way home yesterday I stopped off and chatted with a pharmacist, one of the nicest men in the world (just sayin)  Since apparently I am at the end of my first trimester, there is really nothing I can take, However if I was sick in a few weeks from now, then there is many things I can take!!! Ha!  Of course just my luck!!  I did get a cough syrup that is safe so I guess better than nothing.  Luckily I am off work today and tomorrow so hopefully I can get enough rest to fight this thing off. Also since I am complaining, I have developed wonderful lower back pain on my left side!  It is usually fine during the day, but when I go to bed, it is horrible. So, figure that is something that I am just going to have to suck up!!!!  Ahh, could be worse!!


This weekend we are going to head out and look for some clothing for me. I am having serious issues with my pants, and have realized that I need some different ones as it is not too cool to wear your pants undone at work.........

 This past weekend we went out and purchased our first big item!!  The stroller!!!!! We have been eyeing this one for a bit, I was totally unsure about it because I did not know if we would be able to put the infant car seat thingy in it. Andrew did some research and discovered that they have an attachment so that you can do that!  We have our car seat picked out as well, I just have to go ahead and order it.


 When we got the stroller home Andrew put it together and Kitten jumped right in. She actually stayed there for a few hours and slept. Yup, I know we are going to have some serious issues with her...  








We have moved the stroller up to the bedroom as we figure Black one would totally start eating it as she LOVES plastic!!!!










We have decided on furniture and we will be purchasing that stuff the day we go for our gender scan which will be week 19, so the end of March. We have some cleaning out and purging to do before we think of furniture, and this gives us the time to do it.


"The greatest motivational act one person can do for another is to listen"

Comments

Popular Posts