38 Weeks!!!!

Another week!!!! Another week closer to meeting little boy!!!  This is getting really exciting. Scary as you know what, but very exciting...
Had a check up with the OB. things are fine, just gonna wait to see what happens with little man....   Had my last day of work.... EEK!   That was hard, I feel kind of lost right now, but it is good, I just have to try to teach myself how to turn that part of my brain off for now... Feels so weird........ We did visit my day three times this week, it was really good to see him, he is getting better and better each day, I really hope that they are able to ship him home soon so that he can be around familiar faces and not be stuck in the hospital with out any visitors.  It really sort of sucks right now.....


I had 2 migraines this week, HORRIBLE!  I get them once Maybe twice a year, and now just had two in a week... I figure it is the weather and my raging hormones.... 
I have been getting more tired and lazy, lately.....  I know this is normal, but I do feel guilt over this...   But the weirdest is happening... I am eating like a huge COW!!!!  I am eating so much and I am Hungry ALL the time......  I thought at this point in the game that I would not be interested in food at all..... Crazy!!!  Baby boy is moving a muck in my belly, it is starting to hurt a wee bit. He bends a bit and I call it "bumming" his bum sticks out really far right by my belly button and he pushes....  It hurts.  It really does, but I love it as well.........   


I think right now is the most difficult time of pregnancy... When you are just waiting..... Waiting........ Waiting.......


"With Love and Patience, Nothing is impossible"

Comments

nina said…
Hi Mandy - No didn't know about your blog - just checked it out - great - sorry about the migraines - nothing like the anticipation of birth to bring on a migraine!
Avia and I were out looking for a friends upcoming baby shower gift - and I said, I wonder if Mandy is having the baby right now? But the wait is still on I presume - Oh much patience is sure in order for this event - yours and Andrew's -
Love Nina

Popular Posts