A little crafty-craft

So one of the things on my list-- my "good intentions" list is do do more crafty-crafts. Also with this it is good intentions..... I get great pleasure buying the supplies for crafting (scrapbooking, stamping, card making, etc) probably more than I get out of doing the actual craft!  This needs to stop. I have more then a well stocked craft room, if I don't stop, then I will definitely need a new craft room, thats for sure!!!

Anyways, I have been trying to make a conscious effort to have time to do some crafting. I am absolutely not without time, I just choose the time I have to be relatively unproductive, and most evenings, I do not happen to have ANY creativity left in me! Regardless, I have been doing some scrapping, I am a bit behind, well, lets say 2/3 years behind, I am still working on 2010 book, but that is just about complete--- Anyways, ramble ramble! The point of this post is to show a little crafty-craft that I did. 2 years ago when I went away to scrapbookers dream place Memories Manor, there was a decoration there that really caught my eye-- I have wanted to create something similar since I saw it, and finally I have-- and I have done 2!  I still have 2 more to do, one of which is the same size as these ones, and the other one is smaller----


Obviously these are not the best quality photos, but I just wanted to share how great these turned out. So I used various papers, embellishments, etc to fill in the boxes, and of course have a Christmas theme, and Halloween, I LOVE Halloween!!!   I think I will be doing a spring themed one next and then a small birthday one. These were created by using a Tim Holtz configurations print tray These are absolutely fantastic and the options are endless for different creations!

xo

Comments

Popular Posts