Me

So I thought maybe I should share a little about me, Right? Considering this is about me?!  
I have 5 passions....   Is 5 too many to have?  Is 5 not enough?  Well regardless, here are my 5....


1.My Husband.... We have been together for nearly 12 years now, we have been married for just about 2 years.  He is my rock, my love, and truthfully my Best Friend!


2. Family and Friends..... Even though sometimes it may not seem like it (with all the "natural" dysfunctions of family) I love them all to pieces.......  Friends........  Well there are a few, that are Real and True and I hold very very close to my heart.


3. Autism.....  I work as an Autism Consultant.. I LOVE my job!!!! Teaching, Empowering, & Encouraging!


4. Photography....... I LOVE LOVE taking pictures!!!!!  I really have no clue what I am doing but I am slowly learning and I have committed to taking a photography course which begins at the end of the month.. I am REALLY excited to get started!!!!


5. Scrapbooking.... I Love scrapbooking... Well to be even more honest..........  I love shopping for scrapbook items.....  I think really, I shop, organize, look at the items more than I actually scrapbook!  I am ok with it though.....  A hobby within a hobby!!!!   


So that sort of sums it up for me...... 


"The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning"

Comments

Popular Posts