One Year ago Today..... Best.News.Ever.

One year ago today, we received the best news ever!!  We found out that we were going to have a baby!!!!  You can read about it here.


This past year has been incredible. There has been so many ups and downs, and I am sure I will get into more detail once the end of the year approaches, but just looking back on my pregnancy, how we got there, and where we are now has just been absolutely fantastic!  I have never known such love... He truly is our Miracle baby....






Comments

Jinny McCreary said…
OMG-- I saw the first two pictures and could not read the shirt. I thought "What a typical guy--sitting around in his underwear." And then I saw the third and forth picture. How sweet is this. Do not be surprise if this little love grows up to be in fashion.

Love Grammy

Popular Posts