What do you do........


 When you have 2 cats who like to get into everything especially the baby's crib? You put a screen door on the baby's room!!!!! 


Owen still sleeps in our room, we will be transitioning him into his own room in March and this was one of our first steps at doing so... Kitten is already p-ed off and was pounding on the door last night!!
Kitten is ALWAYS in Owen's room and always sleeps in his crib!! 



I feel safe now knowing that the cat can't get into the room and there will be decent amount of air circulation as well. The back of the house is much warmer than the front and if I have the door shut all the time (to keep the cats out) then the room gets really warm and extra stuffy!


They really are chums, but you never ever know!!!!

xo

Comments

Jinny said…
I love the screen door and I think it is an ingenius solution. Glad to see Kitten is friends with Owen but I detect that scarey look in the cat's eyes. I know that look since I am not her favourite person. What a rude awakening Kitten is going to have when she cannot sleep in the crib anymore.

Love Grammy

Popular Posts