Daddy Finally does it!!

When we first decided that it was time for us to start on the wonderful journey of creating a family, Andrew thought it would be a great idea to let his hair grow for as long as it would take us, and then he would cut it when we got pregnant. We we got pregnant, and then the deal was once I gave birth, well I gave birth and he finally decided to cut it. one year later. So he has been letting it grow now for about 3 years.....

I believe it was last year at my sister's fundraiser when Andrew got inspired.
He looked online and found the most appropriate place to donate his hair... Why throw it out?? NO WAY!!!    Angel Hair for kids is where he decided he would donate all of his beautiful locks!!!  He chose to do it himself rather than go to a salon to get it done.

I am extremely proud to call him my husband... (Even while he was sporting the HOTTEST mullet!!!)





xo

Comments

Popular Posts