14 Weeks!!!!

Again, I am behind....  I am actually now at 15 weeks, but I will save that for another post.
Last week, I was pretty sick, took me a while to get over this sinus head cold thing that was going on...  But I am so thankful it is gone now.  We ended up going out and buying a car seat and we ordered the adapter for the stroller!!! YAY us!!!  I tried on some maternity clothes with no success, but that is ok!!!   A girl that I work with gave me some of her clothes and the pants are working out pretty good!!!  I am heading State side this upcoming weekend, so I am really hoping to score!!!!! 
I checked the flyers for this week and noticed that our car seat was on sale, so we were able to bring in the receipt and get reimbursed for the difference!  That was pretty sweet!!!!!
We struggled with getting the car seat into the truck (well where I wanted it to go)  but came to the conclusion that we will only be able to fit it in the middle seat in the back. For some reason though, I am a bit against this, but this is just thoughts in my mind. I have read so many places and times that it is safe for the seat to be in the middle, (especially that it is rear facing) but I am still a bit paranoid!  I guess no more speed racing for me!!!!!
We also started to clean out the room that is going to be little squirts room!!!  I ended up taking two bins full of "Stuff" to goodwill, of things that were just in the room.. I sure do like purging!!! We are planning on buying the furniture at the end of March after we go for our next ultrasound and find out the gender (hopefully!!) Sometimes it feels like time is flying by, but right now I feel like it is totally standing still!!!!! EeK!




"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there"

Comments

Popular Posts