17 Weeks!!!!!

Today I am officially 17 weeks and 4 days!!! I feel pretty great....  My belly sure is getting bigger!
I have started to suffer from what they call placenta brain....  I have been pretty forgetful... I will call someone and then forget why I called, (pretty horrible at work let me tell you..) I have forgotten an appointment I had (for work) I am forgetting SOOOO much....... And I am really struggling with this because I DO NOT FORGET ANYTHING!!!!!!!!  For real too!!!  I am extremely organized (especially when it comes to work) but everything seems to be falling apart a bit..   URGH!!!!   I seem to be losing my mind at times!!!!


Weird, last week I had to do a recertification for work an dI was talking with a colleague whom I do not see often, (nor do I know very well) and she asked if she could touch my belly... I was like " UMM NO!"  She is a very sweet person, but I could not believe that she asked to touch my belly....  It is mostly fat on there, just harder fat!!!!!  It is way too weird for me. I have always Loved seeing pregnant women with big bellies, but I would NEVER ask to touch someone's stomach, WAY TOO WEIRD for me!!!!!


I had a clumsy slip the other night on the drive way.. Skinned my knee.........  Guess it would help if I could see my feet.......




"The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed"

Comments

Popular Posts