15 Weeks!!!!!

I thought that I was going to be good at this blogging thing, but I don't really think I am. All I had set myself up to do was 1 post once a week..... Hmmm, I am falling WAY behind....
However, being the person that I am, I need to go weekly and need to catch up. So here we are...
Week 15.......
I had a Doctor's appointment with my family Dr. Heard the heartbeat again.... I think it was 156 bpm, only heard it briefly then squirt decided to move away from it...   I gained 1 lb!!!  YES!!!  in 15 weeks, I only gained 1 lb!!!!!   Blood pressure was great, apparently though I had some bacteria in my urine (previous test) so the Dr. gave me a prescription for antibiotic.. Apparently it is an urinary tract infection... I have never had one of these before, and I had always thought that they HURT......  No pain here.....  SO I took the antibiotics, and low and behold, I feel the same!!!!  NOTHING!!!!!   Well, whatever.....


A co-worker hooked me up with some of her old maternity clothing.....  She is a bit of a godsend...  DO you know how much it is to buy maternity clothing, let alone Plus sized maternity clothing????  Pretty expensive, but with her contributions, and some other clothing I got from another friend, I do not need to purchase a whole lot....  I have been wearing only maternity pants now, (my regular pants are not cutting it anymore)  Even with the Bella Band....  


I am feeling pretty great... I am not too sure if I felt anything this week, there was once when I was sitting on the couch and I felt this little tapping right below my belly button, but I am not too sure, as sometimes gas feels like that, however, the sensation did not move at all, soo maybe..  And I think I felt one other time, little Squirt flipped over, (I was laying in bed).


I am pretty emotional and starting to get cranky......   I do not know what is going to happen in the months yet to come........








"The key to change.... is to let go of fear"

Comments

Popular Posts