16 Weeks!!!!!!!

[Getting Closer to being caught up!!]


Hmm What happened last week.... Well last weekend I went State-side for a little shopping. Just over to Buffalo.. The weather was not very nice for shopping, very Cold and rainy!!!!  But we ventured through it!
I was able to score a few pieces of Mat. clothing at a fab. store called Destination Maternity, it is right by the big Galleria Mall... Also while clothes shopping, I purchased a MUST have for all pregnant women....  The wonderful J pillow.....    It is sooo fantastic I can't even explain it....






I sleep with it the other way, with the hook part between my legs.......  


This is the link for more info......

I did not buy too much in the States for Squirt because I am stuck on what really to purchase because I do not know the gender yet......    Hopefully we will find out at the end of the month if Squirt agrees to comply........  We go on the 29th to find out the gender. We will be 19 weeks and 1 day.......

I did buy a few books for Squirt, we really want to have a fantastic library for Squirt, and with my past experience in Daycare and ECE, I have grown to LOVE the books by Eric Carle.

My goal is to get all of the books in his collection.   http://www.eric-carle.com

The ones that I was able to get were The Foolish Tortoise, The Mixed-up Chameleon,  The Grouchy Ladybug, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.







                                                                                                                                 
I totally scored on the books at KOHL'S. They were $5.00 each (Hard Covered) and the monies from the sale of the books went fundraising for a charity. Excellent!!!!

I love Great Deals!!!!!!!!  I think that is one of my main purposes in life...... To get the Best Deals around!!!!!!!



"Be HAPPY!.. It's one way of being wise"




   

Comments

Popular Posts