20 weeks!!!!!! Half Way There!!!!

I seriously cannot believe that it is 20 weeks already!!!!   The time has flown by!! Even though there is still a wad of time before baby gets here, I believe that it is going to fly by as well!!!  EEK!!!


So, I have a few things to share!!!!   Baby cooperated with us on Tuesday and we found out that we are having a baby boy!!!!! YAY for Boys!!!!   It was soo fantastic to see how much he has grown.....  Here are a few photos.....  





  He actually looks like a baby now and not just a peanut!!!!  How flippin incredible!!!!!!
There were times when he looked kind of alien like........  A little freaky!!
Baby boy measures well!!!  He measured overall to be 19w2d  (when we were 19w1d) so estimated arrival date is Aug. 21-11.  But I have a feeling, I will probably go late......  
We picked up the dresser and side table after our appointment. When we got home, Andrew started putting it all together!!!  It is soo fantastic to see him so excited and eager o get things ready!!!!! The room is looking pretty good with what we have in there now...  We are just waiting on the crib!!!!!


We, well I have purchased a few little things since finding out the gender. I have ordered a few things off of www.etsy.com  (the best website ever!!) When they come in I will post pictures.... I was able to get some books at an incredible deal, and got 1 more to add to the Eric Carle collection..... "Does a Kangaroo have a Mother too?"


I bought a few little outfit-ty type things for baby, from Old Navy and one outfit from MEC. I kind of love the idea of this.... Andrew thinks that we should not buy anything and should at least wait....  How can you seriously say that to a first time mom who likes to bargain shop???   I threw a sock at him and told him he was pretty mean............


I have been feeling pretty good. Indigestion is seriously a killer, however if this is really the only thing I have to deal with, then BRING IT ON!!!!! Sleeping is getting uncomfortable as is getting out of bed!!!! hahahaha.. It is funny.........


Here are two last photos I will share today!!!!!!!  EEEK!!!









"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else"

Comments

JILL said…
Thanks for letting me touch your baby bump :)

Popular Posts