22 Weeks!!!!!

Last week was 22 weeks......  I really wish I could fully keep up to date..... I am going to try much harder (Once we come back from vacation!!!)  That is correct, we are going on our "babymoon" hahaha....   Really excited as well, as we have not really been on a trip like this before...  We are heading to Quebec city for 2 nights, then to Bar Harbor Maine, then to Rockland Maine, then to Burlington Vermont, and then one night in Lake Placid....   I truly can't wait. I feel like a child waiting for Santa to arrive.
We finally recieved our purchases that I made off of Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/)   It always seems SOOO long to receive items that you order.  Everything we got is fantastic!  I will post photos sometime soon. We also received our "stuffed animals" we ordered off of the website http://www.blablakids.com/.  They are fantastic as well! (of course they are).
Our crib came as well, Andrew put it together and all looks great in the baby's room!   All we need are curtains and a few items on the walls and then we will pretty much be finished. And now we wait, and wait and wait. I think though the next few months will fly by, and baby will be here before we know it!   Baby still does not have a name, I hope I have one picked for him......

"Life is all about timing...The unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable becomes available, the unattainable...attainable. Have the patience, wait it out, it's all about timing"

Comments

Popular Posts