23 weeks!!!!!

23 weeks!!!  Things are going fantastic!!! Getting a bit bigger, getting a bit more difficult getting out of bed or 'up' after on the couch or just sitting!!!  And yes I know, this is just the beginning.....
I am excited for our upcoming week......  We are on holidays  AND    24 weeks is on Sunday!!!  6 whole months. Incredible.  Just incredible.


I had a "first" last night.....  I am definitely not a girly-girl, but I do have to share this first time experience with you all...... I broke a nail!!! Buahahahahaha...  The first time in 32 years I have nails long enough that can break.. Crazy.  I crack me up... Get it?? 
I'm out before this gets a bit more out of control.
xo


"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found in not finishing an activity but in doing it!"

Comments

Popular Posts