Catching up

So it has been a while since my last post....  A lot has happened since then... I will fill you all in in case you do not know.......
I came across some info on facebook that there were these wonderful women in my sisters town who were getting together to host a fundraiser day for my sister and her family. All proceeds would go into a trust fund for the young kids. Once I found out about it I immediately contacted these wonderful women to tell them exactly that. That they were ABSOLUTELY wonderful and it truly humbled me that there are people out there who genuinely cared and were so kind enough to put something like this together. I also let them know that we were here to assist in any way we could, whether it be getting things together for the raffle, donating money, etc etc....    One of the wonderful women suggested if we could to put some baskets together for the raffles and then asked for some Candy Kabobs!!   Of course I said yes to those!!!!  What pregnant lady would turn down that opportunity??????
Here are some pictures of the final product.......



Needless to say, these were a hit!!!!


I knew there was someone in my life who would be up for the task of putting baskets together to raffle off... That would be my mother in law......  She LIVES for these sorts of things!!   She continues to amaze me!!!!!!!!!      She went above and beyond and had SOOO much to contribute!!!!!!!   THANK YOU GINNY!!!!!!


Anyways the weather was beautiful the day of the benefit.......   I only took a few pictures, as I was a little preoccupied with being overwhelmed.....   SOOO many people came out to show their support, it was absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here are just a few photos of the day....







The day was full of fun and TONS of emotion!!! Special shout out to J&E who made the trip all the way there!!!!!!    One of my girlfriends came out as well with a few of her lady friends to show their support......  THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was a remarkable turnout and a community full of support!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are my favourite pictures of the day..........







"It takes a village to raise a child"

Comments

Popular Posts