24 Weeks!!!!

24 weeks = 6 months!!  I can not seriously believe this is 6 months! It is completely incredible!!!
We were in Bar Harbor Maine on holiday when we reached 24 weeks!  


Feeling great, starting to get some anxiety over this whole pregnancy thing........  Have gained a wee bit more weight......  (and I blame vacation for some of it!!)   












Our Vacation was Fantastic!  I will post more pictures sometime in the next little while.


Here is one other photo of what happens to a pregnant woman's feet after a 10 hour drive (with many stops) and humidity!!!!

I think you will have to click on the picture to see the actual details.....  My toes look like mini sausages, and my ankles have a few rolls that they never had before... I believe the term is "Cankles" Once it cooled off, they went back to normal... I fear that I am going to have some serious issues this summer as it gets more hot and HUMID!!!!!!







"A Vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer"   
Hehehehehehe!

Comments

Popular Posts