27 weeks!!!!

Monday morning..... Sitting here having my morning coffee( yup, did not quit this...) realizing that we are now 27 weeks along. It is crazy when you look back, it feels like it was just yesterday that we found out. I am getting bigger, feeling more movement and such, and am not panicking yet, about still having so much to do... In essence, really I don't think there is much more to do to be ready for little Squirt... But I am sure panic will hit in the next few weeks.... I am thinking next week, when we go to our first OB appointment and we have our first prenatal class.... Then it becomes even more REAL!


Things are great though. I have had a breeze of a pregnancy so far, I am so very grateful for that.. Just hoping it remains this way! The only thing I have really struggled with are my thoughts and how sometimes they get you trapped in a little bit of paranoia, and anxiety.. Definitely nothing to seek professional help with, but being in a foreign situation, you really have no idea what it is like..


Andrew's mom is on her way over... Invited her over for lunch... I really do lov spending time with her.. What a truly remarkable strong woman she is... I am going to show her our progress on Squirt's room, she has not seen any of it yet... We are not fully done, but done enough to get a good idea of it! I will post pictures once it is complete.


Hopefully this week is full of uneventful events......


xo


" But, if you have nothing at all to create, then perhaps you create yourself"

Comments

Popular Posts