26 Weeks!!!!

Well 26 weeks is just about at a close!  A few things have happened this week to update!!!!


We saw baby Squirt move!!!!!!  It was pretty incredible!!!!  We saw it a few times...  Andrew is pretty freaked out by the idea. I think it is hilarious!!!!   I have been feeling much movement periodically throughout the day, typically it is lower feelings, but the times where we have seen my massive belly move it has been much higher, about belly button level....  It is CRAZY and soo EXCITING!  


Another thing to cross off my list........  My Glucose Challenge Test.......  I went on Friday..... The blood lab was Crazy busy!!!!  I had to sit and drink this sugary drink and wait an hour, then I got my blood taken......


Everything I read about the test was Dreadful... But really, the stuff you have to drink tasted EXACTLY like that orange syrup drink from McDonalds that you used to have as a kid (or still Love it like Andrew does)  The lady told me I had 5 minutes to down this bottle, and if I threw up, then I would have to come back another day to try it again. Well I knew I had a job to do, so there was no issue getting it down. I just had to sit afterwards for an hour and wait. The lab was SO busy that day, but it also helped pass the time 'people' watching. I did bring somethings to read so that helped as well.  I am overly paranoid about this, I don't know why though really. Except for the fact that I am already a big girl, AND with PCOS, the chances of developing it are higher, but that is also  if you are Insulin Resistant, which I do not believe I am, (But I am no Dr.) as when I was on the Metformin, it did not assist in anything. No weight loss, not even any abnormal horrible side effects that people claim it has when you eat "wrong"......  But we will just have to wait an see....  Monday is a holiday, so it will be an extra day of waiting....  If I do not hear from the Doctor, then obviously that is fantastic.. (No news is good news) but if I do hear from her (or him) then oh-oh........I think then I will have to go for the 3 hour test....  But I know there is nothing I can do about it at the moment, so there is no need to stress.......


We have finally decided on a name!!!!   YAHOO!!!  Squirt has a real name... We are still discussing a middle name, I think we have one, but not 100%.  We won't be sharing it with anyone until the time comes for a couple of reasons. 1. So many people do not want to know... 2. In case we I end up changing his name 3. I don't really want other's opinions on the name or try to convince me to change it. (to be Frank!)


We originally had a name picked out. But of course I changed my mind and did not want that name. We went to the Library and took out a bunch of baby name books... Don't ever buy them, seriously, just borrow them from the Library. As well, there are tons of lists online....   I can't believe though how many names there are in these books, and I seriously can not believe some of the names......    We giggled and giggled, and could not pronounce many many names........


I have also discovered something else this week... The topic of Circumcision is a really HOT topic!!!!  WOW!! I really did not know that it was soo controversial. wow. But I guess I asked for opinions and thoughts, and boy, I sure did get them.  To me, the answer of "to snip or not to snip" is a totally personal choice, and either way should be absolutely guilt free!!


Hmm wonder what I am going to learn this week???




"We probably wouldn't worry about what people think of us if we could know how seldom they do"

Comments

Popular Posts