25 Weeks!!!!

25 weeks and I was back to work after a nice (just about a) week and a holf vacation.. Let me tell you how DIFFICULT it was trying to get back into the groove... Well needless to say I really did not get back into the groove...  I had a Dr.'s appointment for a check up.  Got weighed, (YIKES) heard baby boy's heart beat (Right away too, there was no searching needed) blood pressure perfecto!  And no protien or sugar in my urine!  Excellent!!  Talked with the Dr. about weight gain, she is not concerned.. Said I still had some more to gain, I am up 20lbs...   No not since the last appointment, but since the beginning..  I am curently at the highest weight I have ever been at....  Makes me a bit nervous knowing I am going to weigh MORE than I ever have, (and of course that is to be expected) but it is hard to take in, when you are already 'big' to begin with.

I have been eating well, there are times when it is 'not so well' but I don't think it is really any different than before.  I did discuss with the Dr. about our vacation, and I am sure I put on a few pounds alone that week, but she said that I am in a decent spot, but just be mindful of what I eat.....  I will go for my blood work to test for GD (Gestational Diabeties) on Friday May 20th. I am pretty terrified!!!  But that is ok.
This was my last official 'prenatal' appointment with my family doctor. My next appointment is the beginning of June and that is with our new Ob/Gyn!! 

I had an appointment as well with the Public Health Nurse. I filled out my "registration" for the hospital, she explained some community resources, I explained some community resources as well that she did not know about, I was pretty shocked too!!!!
She gave me some useful pamphlets and info and I was on my way. 

Time is starting to to fly!!!  It is becoming sooo real (well it always has been, but now so much more).....     I hope we will be ready...



"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch"

Comments

Popular Posts