The best time of year!

I LOVE Autumn, it is my favourite season! I am extremely fortunate to live in the part of the world where this season occurs..  It is beautiful, the weather gets cooler, the smell is fabulous, (but I was only recently told that this "wonderful" smell, is actually the smell of rot and decay) Nice!
The colours of the changing leaves on the trees are absolutely beautiful, and of course to go along with the bright vibrant colours, are pumpkins!!!  LOVE LOVE pumpkins!  This upcoming weekend we plan on taking little man to a local pumpkin patch to check it out!!!!
Usually we take our holidays this time of year, and I am able to capture much beauty of the season, however, this year is a little different and I was only able to take a few pictures...





Autumn also has the best holiday!  Thanksgiving... I love Thanksgiving, and obviously we have SOOOO much to be thankful for... Every year for dinner I make these little pumpkin decorations that go on the table, this year I also made little treat bags for every place setting.



And of course this year, we had our own little pumpkin!!! He did fantastic at dinner time, I think was a little over stimulated by all the hustle and bustle, but he sure was the center of attention!!!



We are so very fortunate for all that we have, and also for what we do not have. We need to be grateful ALL year round, Everyday, not just at Thanksgiving.....   xox


"It isn't what you have in your pocket that make you thankful, but what you have in your heart"

Comments

Jinny said…
Some more great pictures Mandi!!
We all appreciated the treats and the wonderful little pumpkin table pieces you made. They were great.
Looks like Owen is enjoying turkey meal as well. You are so right--we are so very foruntate for what we have and what we don't have. Well said.

Love Jinny

Popular Posts