A Little Bit of Kindness....

I forgot to write about this last week.....  It sure made my day..
Last Tuesday I had to take Owen for a hearing test (which he indeed passed) and on the way I stopped off at Tim Hortons drive thru. Not too sure why I went to the one I did as it is ALWAYS so busy...Anyways I pulled in line, and yes it was a pretty long line..... Then this lady driving a fancy schmancy car came up and pretty much butted. I did motion to her to go in front of me, but I really had no other option......  I was annoyed. ALOT!  Here I have a screaming baby in the truck because we are not moving, and now this lady just thinks that she can go right in front of me.. URGH.  So I get up to pay for my coffee and bagel (breakfast!) and the fella said that the lady in front of me paid for my order....  Well did I not feel like a total shit! What a wonderful lady..  (See how our thoughts change in an instant?)
So needless to say, that made my day.... And the fella behind me (hopefully) felt the same way as I did, as I paid for his order........


It is just wonderful when people are kind.........   

Comments

JILL said…
This just made me cry... might I be PMSing? What a fabulous idea. I'm totally going to do that next week. Warms my heart. xo Love you! See you this weekend.

Popular Posts