Sweet Deal

If you know me, you know I love a sweet deal..... A few weeks ago, (I think) I can't remember anymore, I went out for the day shopping with a girlfriend ( a much needed day away!!) and I came across this: 
A Super HUGE Mr. Potato Head!!!!  It is fantastic, and inside there are 4 Mr. potato heads. Two large ones and two small ones.  This has to be one of the best flipping toys for kids!!!!  And yes I do know that Owie is a little too young for this, and I was just going to leave it on the shelf, but it was only $18!!!  I totally could not pass up that deal..... So I did buy it, and will hold on to it until he gets a little older!!!!!!    


Doesn't it make you smile just looking at it?????

Hooray for Mr. Potato Head!!!

Comments

Jinny McCreary said…
Love Mr. Potato Head. He will enjoy this when he is older but I think his parents will love it even more.

Love Jinny/Grammy

Popular Posts