Time

Holy Moly Batman, it has been such a while since I posted on here, and it is sad to say but sometimes I can't find the time......


Time sure has been flying.... Little man is growing up, it is crazy!  I am "starting" (key word) to understand him and his wants, needs, likes, and dislikes. We have a bit of a routine/schedule, but nothing set in stone, as I am not going to start that until he is at least 3 months old, which is coming VERY VERY soon!! This is also when I plan on introducing him into his crib for some naps during the day.... I have been putting him in his crib everyday for the past week and he lays there and watches the mobile. He loves the mobile, unfortunately it does not go long enough, and once it stops, he starts crying, so I wind it up again for him!  We do this for about 10-15 min. I know that the transition may be difficult, so lets start small and slow.....  And I am only looking to put him in there for naps, not over night yet.....


Everyday Owen does something new, makes a new sound, has a new facial expression, it completely blows my mind. He is learning and developing so fast....  He has a new menu now.. Everything!  Whatever he has in his hand (s) goes straight to his mouth.  Andrew Checked his mouth today and pointed out a spot on the bottom gum and one on the top that there were little bumps there, gonna have to keep an eye on it, maybe we are looking at teething soon??? Yikes!!!!!!!!!


I make sure he gets quite a bit of tummy time each day. Most of the time he Loves it, it is only when he is tired that he gets extra frustrated and starts to whine and cry. He can really hold himself up, and has been able to do this for sometime...  He can now sit in his big boy swing with out falling over immediately. He starts to get a bit floppy once he has been in the swing for a while, but I think that really tires him out. He is still sleeping well, he goes down to bed anywhere between 9:30-10:30, then wakes at 3-3:30 to eat, then right back to bed. He wakes about 6:00am fusses a bit, I pull him into bed with me, and we sleep until about 8-8:30. So I can't really complain... The only time I do complain about it is when the routine is off, which in turn throws him off. I really do hope though, that one day I will not have to see 3:30am.... One Day!!!!


xo

Comments

Popular Posts