15 Months

15 months. Owen is now 15 months old. How did this happen?! ha.. To celebrate this fantastic milestone we had a visit to the Dr.'s and Owen was told that he a double ear infection, and an inflamed throat and his big gift---- 10 day supply of antibiotics! The night before we headed to the Dr's was ultimately the worse. I truly think we only got 2 hours of sleep. He spent 2 days crying, 3 days with a fever that would not break, and I am 99.9% sure he is cutting 1, maybe 2 back molars. I believe it is all related!
So We were able to get the antibiotics into him right away- but he still slept horribly that night as well and ended up in our bed. Since he slept horribly, we slept horribly. I was up and out of the house by 8:00am Saturday to do some Christmas photos for a friend, then that afternoon and into the evening we had company. He had a pretty rotten sleep last night too, but a fantastic day! Thank heavens for antibiotics! Seriously..... We knew something was coming-- he was pretty cranky and a little extra clingy last week, then Thursday he had a fever that went up even after he had meds. He roasted all night while we alternated Advil and Tylenol.... I knew something was not right, every time he has had a fever, the meds always has brought it down, and since it was not doing it this time, I figured I would take him in to get his ears checked. Thankfully I did!!!
Today he was fantastic!  This was the first day in 4 days when he did not have medication (Advil/tylenol) only his antibiotics. We ended up going to a toy warehouse sale. It was pretty good, but honestly geared for older children, well that is how I found it. We did get a few things, and a few things for Christmas gifts, and it was nice to get out and go somewhere different.
Needless to say I am exhausted. Overly exhausted, we have been nonstop with a sick toddler who is struggling sleeping. I blame my sleep deprivation on Owen's new hair cut....
All I was doing was trimming his bangs.



Luckily, hair does grow back.....

xo

(I wrote this post some time ago, but was unable to post photos, but for some reason it has allowed me?! Technology really confuses me.....)

Comments

Jinny said…
I think his hair cut is just fine.
He is still my little "Lubby" no matter what the hair looks like.

I love you Owen,
Love Grammy

Popular Posts