Struggling

So I am struggling with this blog stuff... Apparently I tried to post an entry last week with a few photos and some scary message popped up saying that I HAVE EXCEEDED MY LIMIT of photos!

WHAT??  What in the world does that mean? Apparently I can not post any more photos on here unless I want to up grade and pay... Well, I really enjoy free stuff, so, I am not going to pay.

I was told (by the wise husband) that what I need to do is to resize my photos before I want to upload them on to the blog, because the photos are HUGE, and apparently I was told this along time ago and failed to hear, or listen. So.... I am not too sure what I am going to do. If it was as easy as to go back and delete some photos from each post, then wham, we would be good, but it isn't, I already tried.

So what are my options---- post with no photos?  (um I think not) or start another blog and remember to resize my photos????   Ohhh, I sometimes wish things were straightforward.....


Oh the decisions one has to make......

***Insert Photo here***

Apparently I can't.  Sorry.

Comments

JILL said…
That is SO poopy!!!! Start a new one --- you better not stop. You can always link your new one back to this one and viceversa. xo
Jinny said…
OMG Mandi!! You sound like me (sorry--don't be offended). This technology thing can be a total pain. Glad to hear it is not just me but???---you live with a computer brainer. Ask him!!

Love you,
Jinny

Popular Posts