10 Weeks!!

Well 10 weeks today!!!!  Fantastic!!! I feel like I should take another test just to make sure I am still going strong..... BUT I don't have to because I have some incredible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard the heartbeat this morning for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had my first prenatal appointment with my family Dr. She pulled out the doppler and said lets take a listen!!!  It took a few minutes to find, but then all of a sudden.... You could hear it!!!
It was amazing to say the least!!!!  I was a little sad because Andrew was not there so he did not get to hear it. I did not get Andrew to come to the appointment because I figured that there would be no point... URGH!!  I should have made him come... Ohh well..... I am sure we will be able to hear it again!!!!!


So I had a check up and all is good so far!!!  No weight gain!! (YES!!!) blood pressure is perfect, no swelling of feet or hands, etc etc. I am to go back to see her in 1 month, she has a work up of blood work for me to get done, but I believe that the clinic already did most of these, so I am going to give them a call to follow up.. I really really don't want to go for blood work.. I believe that my veins need a break!!!!!  I will see my family Dr. a few times and she is going to refer me to an OB/GYN.  I go to the clinic on Feb. 8th for our 12 week ultrasound, and then any ultrasounds after that I will do here in Guelph. The Dr. already gave me a requisition for our anatomic assessment ultrasound between weeks 18-20!!!  That is in 2 months!!! CRAZY!!!!


I have been feeling pretty fine.. The nausea that I get sometimes during the day is definitely decreasing, which is fantastic, however I am still exhausted ALL the time. No matter the amount of sleep I get...  I am not sleeping too well at night either, up about 3-4 times to use the washroom and I toss and turn all night!!!   Ohh and have I mentioned I am getting kind of cranky. Not so much emotional (booo-whooo) but down right cranky. I hope this passes soon, I dont really enjoy spending time with myself anymore!!!


"No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother's love"

Comments

Popular Posts