A New Beginning...

One of my oldest and dearest friends got married over the Christmas Holidays. She went to Florida with family (and I think a few friends) and married the man of her dreams!! YAY!!!
We did not attend obviously, I do have some guilt about that, but I think for everything that has been going on in my world (how selfish) that it was probably the best that we did not make the plans to travel.
We met in Grade 6. Her memories are much much different on the circumstances of how we met, but I have tried endlessly to correct her mis-informed memory........
We pretty much have been friends ever since, well maybe not, some bumps along the way like there are in all relationships, but we have always made our way back.
As of right now, she does not know of any of my fabulous news, I will share that with her in time......
All of her photos of the event were beautiful, and there is pure joy and love in both of their eyes.
I wish both of them a lifetime of happiness and love together........
                             Congrats Mrs. Lambert on your new beginning... Love you xox

Comments

Popular Posts