8 Weeks

YAY!!!  8 weeks today!!!  Still going strong!!
So far it has not been too bad, I have been totally exhausted, which began right at the beginning and has not let up, morning sickness, well I have not really had much of that, just sometimes throughout the day I get queasy, but then it passes, I have not "been sick" yet, but my digestive system is not really a friend of mine right now. We have not been getting along now ohh for about 5 weeks!!!  But I guess you win some and you lose some!  
Another wonderful thing, is I have not gained a pound! Which is absolutely wonderful!!  I have been eating, and lately I have been eating a lot, but so far so good!!!!! The one symptom of this pregnancy that is extremely challenging for US, is my emotional state. I told Andrew this past weekend that I think he needed to go away for the weekend. That was soo very mean of me.....  I am an emotional-hormonal wreck! And to think, we are only in 8 weeks!!!!!!   
We go this week for our first ultrasound on Thursday..... Soo excited, but also soo nervous. So nervous in fact that I decided to take another pregnancy test today just to make sure I am still Pregnant!!!  And guess what? I AM!!!!!
This test is a dollar store test. I figure that I am going to be obsessed about this for a while, so I am not going to waste tons of money on tests, just a little. I know I am a weirdo, but hey, that is totally ok with me.








"Goodness is the only investment that never fails"

Comments

Popular Posts