A New Year for new Beginnings

Welcome to 2011!!  A year for new beginnings well for us anyways!!!  An upcoming year of happiness, joy, uncertainty, emotional roller coasters, and the introduction to parenthood!!!  EEEEEK I am so excited!!  Not scared yet, I know that will happen soon enough, just totally excited!!!!!
2010 was a decent year for us. Some ups and downs along the way, but overall pretty marvellous!!!
Andrew asked today if I made any New Years Resolutions, I don't typically. But if I had to pick something, I told him I wanted to have (or try to) a more 'pure' heart and thoughts (if that makes any sense) {Well it does to me, and he knew what I was talking about}.... hehehehe....

I wish everyone the very best year ahead full of Love, Health, and Happiness!!





"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth.....not going all the way, and not starting"

Comments

Popular Posts