Deals.. Deals.. Deals..

If you know me, you know that I LOVE to find deals.  I am a deal hunter... There was a point in time (not too long ago) that I would buy things for the sake of getting a good deal, not necessarily because I needed it (or anyone else for that matter) but soley for deal.  I get a rush out of it.. (Everybody has their thing....) I still deal hunt, bargain shop, but I have gotten much better. I will stop and think and identify to myself, whether this is something I want or need, or am I buying it only for the sake of getting a deal.......


But let me tell you... Last night I got a deal!!!  Really pumped about this one...  So one of my most favourite stores is Lush. I love everything about it. (There are some scents in the store that are not so nice) but overall I love it!!!  Well we were at the mall yesterday and every time we walk by, Andrew always asks if I want to go in. Typically I will only go in if I am planning on buying something, and last night I wasn't. But as we walked buy, something caught my eye!!!  A SALE!!!!!  A buy one get one free!!!!! Can you believe it???  And not to mention it on was the greatest product they have (which only comes out at Christmas)  Snow Fairy Shower Gel!!!  Seriously, if you have not tried this before, wait until next year and go out and get it, it is FANTASTIC!!!!
Another sweet fact about my purchase last night, not only did I get a b-o-g-o free deal, I also had a gift card (Thanks J&E) so it cost me absolutely nothing!!!!  YAHOO!!!!!



"Happiness is like a kiss....You have to share it to enjoy it"

Comments

Popular Posts