28 Weeks!!!!

28 weeks=7 months......  Oh boy!   Time is starting to pass really quickly!!!!  Squirt will be here before we know it!!!!
So this past week was actually pretty eventful in the area of baby!   On Thursday we had our first appointment with our O.B.  I like him and feel comfortable with him. He is really straight forward and to the point, which I appreciate, but also need to be in the right frame of mind to take it!!!!   :)
That same evening, we had our first prenatal class. To be frank, I was not looking forward to it at all, but it did turn out pretty good, and I am looking forward to continuing another 5 weeks!  The only thing that I really do not like about it is the time. It is from 7-9pm Thursday evenings.  I am beat at that point of the week, but it is worth it!
I am going tomorrow for an ultrasound to check on growth of little baby.... I get to go every 4 weeks now.  On one hand I LOVE the idea and am very grateful that I am going to be able to see baby a few more times before he actually arrives, on the other hand, I don't know it bothers me a wee bit. The reason why I get these ultrasounds is because my pre-pregnancy weight was "higher" than one obviously wants to see, and it is difficult to get accurate measurements of baby by just measuring my belly.. 


Yesterday my MIL came to visit and we went to a mom-2-mom sale. The weather was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!  We had some scary thunder/wind/rain storm! I did get a few things at the sale, it was a small sale, apparently it was the first time it was done in our city.
There is still so much to do before little guy gets here.......  I can feel the anxiety build up!!!!!


I also think we have baby's name fully picked out!!  Andrew heard a name the other day that he liked, mentioned it to me, and it totally works as a middle name!!! 


Tomorrow is 29 weeks!!!!!!!!  It is absolutely incredible we have gotten to this point!!!!!
xo


"Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude towards us"

Comments

Popular Posts