30 Weeks!!!!

Where in the world has the time gone? Seriously, Where did it go?
We are 30 weeks pregnant now, roughly 10 weeks or so to go.  Who is shi@#ing their pants?? Ohh that would be me. 
I like control in my world, I like to know what is going on and what is going to happen as we have pretty predictable lives, but this?? THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!  I have no clue what to expect, and to be truthfully honest, I have never been more scared in my life!   I am not scared raising a child, forming him into a (hopefully) well rounded individual, I am terrified of giving birth!  I truly am.   I know women have done this for millions and millions of years, and I know that women and their bodies are designed for this exact purpose, but wowzers, I am terrified.  I know I have many different options, and I see positives and negatives of each, but no matter the option I have available I still feel that I won't be able to go forth.   I know this is typical anxiety, and I hear it all the time, 'oh that is normal to feel that way' ohh and the best "well, you are going to have to do it one way or another"  true and True, HOWEVER this is not something a hormonal pregnant lady with ANXIETY needs to hear. Seriously.  Right now I feel I need to be coddled and babied and just be told that everything is going to be ok, which I know deep down it is, but you just need to actually hear that sometimes, and not all the other crap. You know?! 
So that is where I stand mentally. Emotionally (besides the anxiety) I am a roller coaster. I am very fortunate that I have a very strong husband who is very supportive and deals with this, as at times we can both sit there and giggle while I am bawling over some stupid comment, or thought.. 
Physically, I am achy, tired, and have perma-swell in my feet and hands now. It is not too bad, but it is there...... I have an appointment on Monday so I will find out if all this is "normal" which I am pretty sure it is.  
Well enough of my whining and complaining, like you need to read about it!!!!


Last weekend we get our wall decals that we ordered through Stampin Up! If you are a crafter/stamper you will know that this company is absolutely fantastic (well In my Opinion!)  We Andrew was going to get all creative and draw on the walls and paint, but then we found  that they had decals already done, so we figured it would be easier just to buy them!  We are not 100% done the baby's room but here are a few photos of the decals. We have one more set to put up, they are monkey's hanging from vines...






I am pretty pumped about how the nursery is coming about!   I think in a few weeks it will be done and I will post pictures, we have a few busy weekends ahead!




"There is nothing wrong with being afraid-but there is nothing more wrong than allowing that to be your master"

Comments

Popular Posts