A few fun things.

I have spent hours and hours looking at the wonderful website etsy (www.etsy.com)   (You should take a look too)  There is so much that I would like to get off of there, I love homemade artsy stuff... LOVE IT!  However, I am not exactly super crafty and able to do it myself, (I can however, stick some stickers to a piece of paper, and at times stamp a pretty sweet card) but actually sewing, that is definitely one thing that I can not do. I have a difficult time sewing a button.. Yes, it is true........I am no Martha Stewart. (sorry to disappoint.) She probably doesn't even sew either......

Anyways, looking through the site, I have found many things that I would like to purchase for baby boy. Did I stress MANY??  It is really hard to have restraint.... Here are a few items that I have purchased.....

                
    

               My very first purchase for baby boy. Fun, bright and colourful multi- purpose cloths!!!  They are fantastic!!!!                             






These are little cloths that can be used pretty much for anything, they are soft flannel material.   I ordered these and the Pacifier Clips from the same 'store' AND she is located in Ontario.  





 Kind of LOVE this one a bit.... This is a diaper wipe container. Fun and Funky material covered container!  This one also came with a burp cloth (bright colored stripes) as well as a little baby onesie with a robot on the front!!!!!!!!!

Wanna guess what these are??? BUAHAHAHA, they are called pee-pee  tee-pees!!!!!  Yup that is right....  This is protection to be used while diaper changing!!!!!   I thought these were hilarious!


This blanket, is my absolute most favourite purchase I have made so far!!!!! It is soo wonderful! I do love it.....   (I know baby boy will too!)






I have made another order for something small, but I am not exactly sure when I will get it as our postal service is currently on strike, going on strike, and or thinking about going on strike. Regardless, the items which I ordered are not needed for a few more months so that is fine!!!



"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about"

Comments

Popular Posts