31 Weeks!!!!


Well, here we are just finishing up 31 weeks!  Not a whole lot to report, I had an appointment with my OB on Monday, and was told that I have a fairly large baby boy!!  When I had my ultrasound at 29 weeks, he weighed in at 3.5 lbs.  That is the typical weight he should have been at 31 weeks!!!!  I had also gained a whopping 8 lbs in 2 weeks!! YIKES!  Most of that though is water...  Feet are starting to swell more, and I think I mentioned before that I now have perma-swell.     That is pretty much it with updates.....  I have come across 3 cartoons that explain where I am right now, and exactly what my world looks like..... I hope you get a chuckle!  xoxo







"Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it"

Comments

Popular Posts