29 Weeks!!!!

Today is 29 weeks.....  I got to see baby Squirt today!!!!!  Boy is he getting big. (and yes it was confirmed, that he is still a he)  I even got to see his scrotum, isn't that fantastic???? Hahaha..
Here are the two photos that were given to me today.



Maybe I am just biased because this little being is mine, but I find him rather cute!!!!!


I definitely see the resemblance in the second picture. He has a huge belly like his mama!!!! HA!
So he is nice and comfy in there.. In a wonderful position too.... Transverse...  Bum down and straight across my stomach... That is how I figured he was.. His head is on my left side....  I did a little research and am not too concerned as there is TONS of time before he gets here to move into a nicer position because staying this way, is not going to be too pretty..... 


The ultrasound Tech. could not give me any measurements, she said she was not allowed, but said my Dr. will have the ultrasound in 2-3 days.   I do not have my next appointment with the OB until 2 weeks.  Well anyways though, I know he is bigger, and he continues to grow... I just think he is going to be a "big" little guy!!!!!!    
xo




"Too many people miss the silver lining, because they are expecting gold"

Comments

Popular Posts