32 weeks!!!!

And..... Breech!   So baby boy moved from transverse position to breech! Feet down.
I went for a growth scan yesterday, and that is how he was. I can tell that he has moved and I think it happened on the weekend.  So we will see how long he is like that. 


The tech said to me,  you sure do have a big baby in there, but then could not tell me any more. I go back to the OB next Wed. so we will see what he says then.
32 Weeks
I am still waiting for my nesting period to set in, but my mother in law told me that she thinks I missed it all together.... I might have been to busy sitting on the couch!!!! haha... I am though starting to get anxious, and needing to get baby boy's room totally complete, (will be doing that this weekend) I have been a little busy, just a little, I did make all of my own thank you cards, that does amount to something right???  
I met with a dear friend and her husband yesterday for lunch, and to say "see ya" as she is moving to the States this weekend......  She had bought the baby bullet for us!!!!!!  SOOOO excited. There is soo much that comes with it I am pumped to use it!


Oh, and I finally committed and bought our first pack of diapers... And yes, I had a coupon! So happy...




"Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach"


  

Comments

Popular Posts