Check Up!!!!

We headed to the Doctor's today for little man's 1 month check-up... (he is actually 5 weeks now!) Doctor says that he is doing great!!  He is just about 11 lbs and is 23 inches long. He started at 8lbs,9oz and 21 inches!!! He was wide awake and very alert!!! I did get a prescription for Zantac for little man, as he has been struggling a little bit with reflux, I will be getting it tomorrow as it was on back order at the pharmacy. Hopefully it will help him out a little!
We will go back to the Doctor's in 3 weeks, for his 2 month check-up and first set of shots!  YIKES!!!


Things have been going well, I find as long as I keep us busy than things are great!  This past week has been busy, we went for a hearing test, which he passed with flying colours, we went to visit Grammy, Went to the Dr's. going to a craft sale tomorrow, just pretty fantastic!!!  I do miss socializing with adults though, haha, I think I am going to stop by the office tomorrow to visit with my fellow co-worker.


I will try to be a little more interesting next time, just thought I would give a little update!!!






"I love you not because of who you are,  but because of who I am when I am with you"

Comments

Popular Posts